- Loudoun will make a reasonable and best effort to assemble a financial option for the three parking garages in Loudoun County, thereby taking the cost of the garages out of the project.
- This reduced project scope is contingent upon either a private sector partner and/or the Commonwealth guaranteeing and backing the cost of the parking garages or other alternative financing options that require no local tax funding support, as well as the realization of funding through the Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA). If Loudoun is successful in these efforts, the costs will be removed from the project. If not, they remain a project cost shared by all parties.
- The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) accepts the amended compromise proposal, including the above-ground station; and that Fairfax County and the Commonwealth of Virginia accept the amended compromise proposal.
- MWAA donates the land for the parking garage at the Route 606 station.
- The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) considers reducing their standards for parking garages at Metro stations and considers alternate parking fees for the garages in Loudoun County.
Board of Supervisors Chairman Scott K. York says he will relay the Board’s position to Secretary LaHood and the other funding partners at the next meeting on Wednesday, July 20, 2011.