Among the suggestions:
* Eliminate the requirement that contractors implement a mandatory Project Labor Agreement (PLA) for Phase II. . .
* Approve the above-ground station at Dulles Airport. . .
* Reduce the scope of the Dulles Rail Yard, or find ways to finance it separately or in conjunction with WMATA, saving $50 million to $100 million.
* Ask Fairfax and Loudoun Counties to assume responsibility for funding and construction of the parking structures, similar to the public-private partnership at the Wiehle Avenue station.
* Seek additional financial help from Virginia and the Federal Government, neither of which has any meaningful financial participation in Phase II.Click here for the rest of the article.